YNN is partnering with the Austin Business Journal
to bring you the latest in business news. Austin Business Journal Editor
Colin Pope sits down with YNN Anchor Paul Brown every Monday in Business Now
Updated 07/06/2012 07:58 AM
Business Now Former city official creates new business
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Rudy Garza, a former Austin assistant city manager, recently retired and has begun creating a new engineering business.
With support from one of the largest engineering firms in Austin, Bury + Partners, Garza will own 51 percent of the company. Paul Bury will own the other 49 percent.
For more on this story, check out the Austin Business Journal.